Sunday, August 05, 2007

Swag and Saddleshoes

I didn't get as much drawing done at San Diego Con as I would have liked. The sheer crowds made sketch-meets a bit difficult - plus I hardly knew anyone outside of my posse of Tokyopop editors and they don't draw :/


Steven Cummings: *grunt*
Paul Benjamin: heh, issa GIRL!
Amy: I hear a gin and tonic...


Suffering low blood sugar, Amy starts dining on Steven's shoulder while T Campbell scares the straights with his sportin' new Amish fuzz...

Shilling is an ART, dammit.

Bryce Coleman, Best Editor Ever. You can't have him, he's mine...

As for stuff I picked up, I got Clio Chiang's Sketchbook, Kristen McCabe's 'Morsels', Chris Sanders' sketchbook, Flight 4, Johane Matte's 'Horus'(plus her bonus Potter fan comic), Rik Maki's two sketchbooks and whatever the hell one gets from Joshua Elder when you share a Corona with him at 2am and all the hotel bars are closed. ;)


Faces at the airport plus randomly doodling faces because Rik Maki is the MAN.


I call this one 'SUCK it, Harmonians!'


Rosie doing some final warmup exercises.

The overture has begun, and as you'll see over above the Divalicious! cover in the margin there, Thorn is now live!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, fresh strips. Yum.

3 comments:

g1toons said...

was doing a search for funny faces and your blog came up in the search, nice stuff on your blog

Amy said...

Thank you. I'm still only a baby in terms of funny caricature skillz, but we're all learning...;)

Marlysa5 said...

Hello
I m from Belgium and love comics! We call them BD (bandes dessinées).

I discovered Rosie's Army last week and love it!!! Did you stop writing/drawing it?

Thanks for the fun!!