Wednesday, May 01, 2024


Well. Greetings, old AND new Internet. Thought I'd brush this old thing off, mend a few things, trim some fraying ends off and give it some wellie!
There's been a lot of art I've wanted to post on IG but the square format just won't work for it. I deleted FB years ago, abandoned Twitter last year, Devart is a dumpster fire of AI, I can't even get into my old LJ any more to gather anything I might have had worth keeping there and Tumblr is a bit too much of a reblog firehose for me these days, more like a digital hoard, where I share shiny things other people have made.

Kinda be nice to have a MACRO-blog again, with less emphasis on THE CAREER and more on everyday brainfarts that need more than 120 characters.

While I'm waiting for any of of the 3 big projects I'm working on to come through with material ANY DAY NOW, I've been trying to do some loosen-up doodling every day or so, looking up stock pose models and seeing what I can adapt them to. This is today's.
I'm not a HUGE Mermay person but it's never a bad time to draw a fishy redhead.
Cheers

No comments: