Monday, August 23, 2010

Toronto Fanexpo

Another month, another con!

I will be in Toronto for Fanexpo Canada this coming Friday-Sunday. My first Canadian convention, exciting :)
(Suggestions for good watering holes in downtown Toronto welcome!)
As always, I'll be at the BOOM! kids booth where fellow artist Travis Hill and I will be sketch-covering all weekend long on Cars, Muppet Show and (possibly) Toy Story.

In the meantime, here's some new sketch cards playing around with some luscious (bright!) Holbein watercolours.

2 comments:

Sue A. Maynard - Author, Carving The Light said...

Those are gorgeous! And I look forward to meeting you at Fan Expo...I'll be heading to you guys fairly early on because I'm hoping to grab a couple of Muppet covers, depending on price, of course! It's a long, expensive weekend, but I'm really beyond excited at the idea of a Beaker cover for my friend and a Rizzo cover for meeee! Will be dropping by the BOOM! booth a few times over the weekend, I think! Have a gret rest of week, and see you soon! :)

Sue A. Maynard - Author, Carving The Light said...

OH! And there are lots of okay watering holes right near the MTCC, or I can give you directions to my personal fave pub just up Yonge street...probably a half hour if walking, but close to subway, and a cab wouldn't be too expensive, either. ;) It's called The Artful Dodger, at 12 Isabella Ave, just east of Yonge. Which...will make more sense when you're in town. Comfy, quirky British pub. Been going there for YEARS. :)